top shadow
BODY
Email Supplier Directly
To receive more info from Iconix , Click Here.

To receive more info from Iconix about a particular product, Click on the photo (photo will enlarge).

Activewear by Danskin. Activewear by Danskin. Activewear by Danskin. Activewear by Danskin. A look from Material Girl.
Activewear by Danskin.

Added: Aug 2011
Activewear by Danskin.

Added: Aug 2011
Activewear by Danskin.

Added: Aug 2011
Activewear by Danskin.

Added: Aug 2011
A look from Material Girl.

Added: Jul 2011




































Trade Readers:
I am a STORE BUYER or OWNER
I am a Manufacturer’s Rep
I am a Distributor
I am a Textile Supplier
I am a Banker or Factor
I am an OEM Producer
I want to receive more info from this company about its products
I want to receive a catalog from this company
I want to learn more about carrying this brand in my store; have them contact me
I would like to become a manufacturer’s representative for this company; have them contact me
I want to comment on this brand
I am a store owner/buyer who would recommend this brand to other stores

Consumer Readers:
I am a CONSUMER
I am a consumer who wants to purchase garments from this company; have someone contact me
I am a consumer who wants to know how/where to purchase this product

I am a consumer who would like a consumer catalog, if you provide one
I am a consumer who would recommend this brand












current news

Iconix 2q Net Income Grows 69.3%


(Filed Under Financial and General Interest News). New York-based marketing and licensing firm Iconix Brand Group reported a 69.3 percent increase in net income, attributed to the strong performance of many brands during the second quarter ended June 30, 2011.

"We are pleased to report that our company achieved record results for the second quarter both on the top and bottom line," stated Neil Cole, chairman and chief executive officer of Iconix. "As our brands gain momentum both domestically and internationally, we continue to demonstrate the power of our business model."

Net income rose to $41.5 million, or 55 cents a diluted share, from the $24.5 million, or 33 cents, in the prior year’s quarter. Total second quarter revenue was up 17 percent to $89.3 million from $76 million. Earnings per share came in at 43 cents compared with 36 cents in the second quarter of 2010. Iconix reaffirmed its 2011 full-year revenue guidance of $355 to $365 million, with an earnings per share guidance of $1.63 to $1.68.

The company additionally announced it is increasing its ownership interest in the Zoo York brand from 51 percent to 100 percent. The remaining 49 percent will be officially acquired for $18 million. Iconix has licensed distribution to Li & Fung since acquiring 51 percent of Zoo York in 2009 and the brand is sold at large-scale mid-tier department stores including Kohl’s and JCPenney.

Iconix Brand Group, Inc. owns several consumer brands, including Candie’s, Badgley Mischka, Joe Boxer and Danskin, and has an interest in brands such as Ecko, Material Girl and Ed Hardy.


more Financial and General Interest News >>

Published 08-04-2011 by Katherine Rautenberg

Related Articles

Iconix Partners with Madonna for Second Brand
Iconix 3q Revenue, Income Falls
Material Girl Announces Model Search
Celebrities Promote Danskin Health Crusade
Iconix 2q Net Income Grows 69.3%
Madonna’s Material Girl Brand Adds Intimates
Iconix Acquires Ed Hardy for $55 Mill.
Iconix Posts 29% Gain in 1q
Iconix Reports Record 4q & Year Revenue
Vanessa Hudgens New Face of Candie’s


Comment on this article, brand or product

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on bodymagazine.us are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.















NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.

Follow BODY on:
twitter FaceBook RSS
Share this article on:
Digg Reddit Stumble

Contact Information: (718)676-4444
Copyright © 2017 Fashion Market Magazine Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
All photos Copyright © 2000-2018 Nick Monjo & Fashion Market Magazine Group. All rights reserved.
Please email any website related issues to bodymagazinefmmg@gmail.com
bottom shadow
*