top shadow

Trade Readers:
I am a Manufacturer’s Rep
I am a Distributor
I am a Textile Supplier
I am a Banker or Factor
I am an OEM Producer
I want to receive more info from this company about its products
I want to receive a catalog from this company
I want to learn more about carrying this brand in my store; have them contact me
I would like to become a manufacturer’s representative for this company; have them contact me
I want to comment on this brand
I am a store owner/buyer who would recommend this brand to other stores

Consumer Readers:
I am a consumer who wants to purchase garments from this company; have someone contact me
I am a consumer who wants to know how/where to purchase this product

I am a consumer who would like a consumer catalog, if you provide one
I am a consumer who would recommend this brand

current news

Attendance Up at Paris Shows

An exhibit at the 2012 Salon International de la Lingerie.
An exhibit at the 2012 Salon International de la Lingerie.

(Filed Under Event News). Organizing company Eurovet reported increased key figures at the 2012 Interfilère Paris and Salon International de la Lingerie trade shows, held Jan. 21 to 23, 2012 at Paris-Expo, Porte de Versailles.

The Salon International de la Lingerie reported 18,604 visitors, up from 18,381 visitors at the January 2011 show. Combined with the 11,495 visitors at the Interfilère Paris show in an adjoining pavilion, a total of 30,099 visitors were in attendance, with a notable 5.8 percent increase in the show’s target audience of retailers, department stores, e-commerce shops and importers. Buyers from Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom were spotted, as were staff from Harrods and Selfridges in the U.K.

According to Eurovet, the number of attendees from Canada rose 40 percent, while representation from the U.S. increased 50 percent. While 41 percent of the show’s attendees and exhibitors are based in France, the remaining 59 percent came from over 100 countries worldwide. The top visiting countries included Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the United States.

The next Interfilère events will be held in Hong Kong on March 29 to 30, Paris on July 7 to 9, and Shanghai on Oct. 22 to 23, 2012.

more Event News >>

Published 01-26-2012 by Katherine Rautenberg

Related Articles

Interfiliere NY, October 16-17 At Javits Center
Paris Lingerie Show Attendance Declines 9%
Marion Sentucq Is Head Of Sales At CURVE
Mode City Returns To Lyon July 9-11, 2016
Interfiliere Reports 5% Decrease In Attendance
8th Interfilière Hong Kong Touts Innovation
Decrease At Paris Shows Blamed on Snow Storms
Management Changes at Curve & Eurovet Shows
Paris Mode City Attendance Up to 15,324
Attendance Up at Paris Shows

Comment on this article, brand or product

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.

NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.

Follow BODY on:
twitter FaceBook RSS
Share this article on:
Digg Reddit Stumble

Contact Information: (718)676-4444
Copyright © 2017 Fashion Market Magazine Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
All photos Copyright © 2000-2018 Nick Monjo & Fashion Market Magazine Group. All rights reserved.
Please email any website related issues to
bottom shadow