top shadow
Email Supplier Directly
To receive more info from Native Intimates , Click Here.

To receive more info from Native Intimates about a particular product, Click on the photo (photo will enlarge).

A lookfrom Native Intimates. A lookfrom Native Intimates.
A lookfrom Native Intimates.

Added: Jun 2012
A lookfrom Native Intimates.

Added: Jun 2012

Trade Readers:
I am a Manufacturer’s Rep
I am a Distributor
I am a Textile Supplier
I am a Banker or Factor
I am an OEM Producer
I want to receive more info from this company about its products
I want to receive a catalog from this company
I want to learn more about carrying this brand in my store; have them contact me
I would like to become a manufacturer’s representative for this company; have them contact me
I want to comment on this brand
I am a store owner/buyer who would recommend this brand to other stores

Consumer Readers:
I am a consumer who wants to purchase garments from this company; have someone contact me
I am a consumer who wants to know how/where to purchase this product

I am a consumer who would like a consumer catalog, if you provide one
I am a consumer who would recommend this brand

current news

Native Group Adds To Its 2 Shapewear Lines

(Filed Under wholesale Shapewear News). Native Group International has added new styles and details to its two existing shapewear collections, Confident & Beautiful and Shape Luxe, both of which were created when the company was founded in 1995.

According to Adrian Pepper, director of license product development, a particular focus for Holiday 2013 for both labels is laser cut bonded edges. “For Native, laser cuts on the intimates line continue to sell phenomenally every month so it makes sense to expand the category into shapewear.”

“Confident & Beautiful caters to the traditional missy (S, M, L, XL) and plus size (1x, 2x, 3x) customer,” she continued. “Confident & Beautiful shapers are moderate to firm control shapers that deliver the best in waistline defining, tummy slimming and booty lifting.” The suggested retail prices for this line range from $24 to $28 for “single fashion shaper briefs, $36 for two-packs of the shaper briefs, $36 to $42 for the shaper bike shorts and $32 to $42 for the shaper bodysuits and camis.

In all, “This collection offers upwards of 30 different fashion shapewear bodies with seamless, microfiber and power mesh fabrications,” Pepper noted. “80% of this collection focuses on bottoms (briefs and bike shorts) while the remaining 20% is camis, bodysuits and half slips. In addition to nude and black, we offer fashion prints like pin dots, natural cheetah and zebra.”

The latest additions to the Confident & Beautiful group for Holiday are “several new microfiber two-pack shaper briefs with lace trim” and an MSRP of $36. There are also “two new laser cut shaper briefs” with an MSRP of $28.

According to Pepper, the company’s second label, Shape Luxe, “offers elegant yet functional shapers with special care to the details that elevate the collection to the contemporary level. In this line, the fashion shaper briefs and bike shorts retail from $28 to $45; the shaper slips are $55; and camis and bodysuits retail for $36 to $46.”

The Shape Luxe “collection offers close to 20 different fashion shapewear bodies with seamless, microfiber and power mesh fabrications,” continued Pepper. “While half of the collection focuses on bottoms, you will find the remaining selection to be full slips, camis and bodysuits. The slips, camis and bodysuits with the “Wear Your Own Bra” feature are very strong sellers at retail.”

New for Holiday 2013, “we have added a molded cup bodysuit with laser cut leg openings,” with an MSRP of $46. “In addition, we have created a power mesh brief lined with cotton spandex,” she added, with an MSRP of $28. “Both pieces will combine fashion and function. We are also adding waist cinchers with an MSRP of $38.“

Both brands are sold “to department stores (via private label), specialty stores, catalogs and off price retailers” concluded Pepper.

more wholesale Shapewear News >>

Published 07-20-2013 by -

Related Articles

Native Group Adds To Its 2 Shapewear Lines
Native: Novelty Looks For Laser Cut Panties
Native To Ship Three McClintock Collections
Native To Offer Jessica McClintock Intimates
Fired Temp Gets Native Complaint, Headlines

Comment on this article, brand or product

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.

NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.

Follow BODY on:
twitter FaceBook RSS
Share this article on:
Digg Reddit Stumble

Contact Information: (718)676-4444
Copyright © 2017 Fashion Market Magazine Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
All photos Copyright © 2000-2018 Nick Monjo & Fashion Market Magazine Group. All rights reserved.
Please email any website related issues to
bottom shadow