(Filed Under wholesale Lingerie News). Dreamgirl’s Simply Sexy collection is “one of the most memorable collections to date,” according to a company spokesperson.
“This collection is all about show stopping pieces. This season is ruled by vibrant shades and different fabrics: think neon’s, lots of different forms of lace. Women miss more elaborate boudoir items, including sexy underwired lingerie and full sets.”
“One of the key factors driving this season and rest of the year,” she continued, “is the preference for visually appealing intimates among fashion-conscious customers. Embroideries, laces, bold colors and new iterations that catches the eye will be key in the purchase decision. Important silhouettes include the updating classics, such as the corsets which are super trendy right now. We reimagined them with ornamental galloon that adds an exciting touch; eye catching teddy’s and bodysuits that you can just pull out of your drawer. Flirty lace bras that peek out of your shirt, high cut panties. This line just dropped and we have some stand out stars already.” Top pieces include:
• Style 12609 - fishnet and eyelash bustier with eyelet trim details; attached/adjustable garters; matching fishnet and eyelet trim G-string with double side straps, comes in Ocean and Black.
• Style 12590 - delicate lace teddy with eyelash lace trims, has a low open back with ring and strap detail. We introduce our vibrant Citrus hue to this delivery, anticipated to one of the important colors for spring/summer 22.
• Style 12614 - updated baby doll, that acts as special occasion sleepwear, we experimented with a new sheer stripey elastic border fabrication, delicate lace cups, comes with matching thong, added a strappy halter tie neck for some snap. Available in our new Coral hue.
• For the most stylish slumber, cami sets are the cutest combo and easiest to execute. Style 12613 - our fishnet and eyelash lace camisole and short set is playful and fun.
• Style 12606 - stretch fishnet and scalloped stretch lace chemise, criss cross halter neckline with keyhole detail with open back, is sweet-but-sexy. The scallop makes it extra-feminine but the open back and fishnet makes it just a bit edgier, also available in plus size.
“With this collection we experimented more than ever before. This season’s brightest lingerie trends are meant to be worn inside and outside, corsets, bodysuits, baby dolls, slip dresses: we tend to overlook this and await a special occasion. But there is no occasion like now, and this collection is getting the attention that it deserves.”
Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on bodymagazine.us are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.
NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.