top shadow
BODY



































Trade Readers:
I am a STORE BUYER or OWNER
I am a Manufacturer’s Rep
I am a Distributor
I am a Textile Supplier
I am a Banker or Factor
I am an OEM Producer
I want to receive more info from this company about its products
I want to receive a catalog from this company
I want to learn more about carrying this brand in my store; have them contact me
I would like to become a manufacturer’s representative for this company; have them contact me
I want to comment on this brand
I am a store owner/buyer who would recommend this brand to other stores

Consumer Readers:
I am a CONSUMER
I am a consumer who wants to purchase garments from this company; have someone contact me
I am a consumer who wants to know how/where to purchase this product

I am a consumer who would like a consumer catalog, if you provide one
I am a consumer who would recommend this brand












current news

Evlove Launches In Chicago Boutiques


Green Loungepants & Top
Green Loungepants & Top

(Filed Under wholesale Basics News). Illinois-based Evlove Intimates launched in two Chicago-area boutiques in early May: Posh Fine Lingerie in Highland Park and Tresor Intimates in Naperville.

Since starting the company in late 2006, owner and designer Jenny Dombroski, who is the company’s sole full-time employee but has a variety of consultants, has run her design-your-own loungewear and intimates company through an online boutique and home party business. However, she has now decided to launch in stores due to high demand for her product among local retailers.

“I had boutiques asking if they could have my product in their stores, and I was saying no for a while because I didn’t want to change my business model,” Dombroski explained. “I started thinking about the idea of doing a display, which would still keep my product unique. The timing is great because a lot of boutiques are struggling right now, and this is a great way for them to get a different kind of product in store for very little hassle.”

The wholesale price for a display starts at $500. Posh and Tresor now feature Evlove’s best-selling boyshorts, thongs, loungepants and triangle cami available in sizes XS through XL and retailing for between $35 and $85. As with Evlove’s home party and web business, customers select from stretch lace, mesh or modal fabric embellished with choices of ribbons, bows, elastics and accents, as well as seven to eight color options including blue, yellow, white and beige.

“I think it’s a really unique product, and I have a feeling it will do very well [in my store],” Susan Carlson of Posh Fine Lingerie said. “The woman who ordered today said she will probably be back for more!”

Over the next year, Dombroski plans to expand the service to boutiques nationwide, averaging at approximately two boutiques per city. She added that adding Evlove products is very “low maintenance” for retailers since Dombroski handles everything but customer orders.

Dombroski described her primary client base as women aged 20 to40, although the loungepants she launched in 2008 have brought in an older demographic. She estimated that approximately 90 percent of her business comes from bachorelette parties and wedding showers, with the remaining 10 percent reserved for birthday parties and “girls nights out.”

For further information, call Jenny Dombroski at Evlove Intimates: (888) 583-8986.

see more

more wholesale Basics News >>

Published 05-11-2009 by Amanda Torres Price



Comment on this article, brand or product

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on bodymagazine.us are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.















NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.

Related pictures

Follow BODY on:
twitter FaceBook RSS
Share this article on:
Digg Reddit Stumble

Contact Information: (718)676-4444
Copyright © 2017 Fashion Market Magazine Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
All photos Copyright © 2000-2018 Nick Monjo & Fashion Market Magazine Group. All rights reserved.
Please email any website related issues to bodymagazinefmmg@gmail.com
bottom shadow
*